Fab 5

Fab 5
The campbell crew

Monday, April 11, 2011

I love Craigslist!

Now you see it, now you don't! I sold a car on CL in exactly 3.5 hours. This car doesn't even run! I think it is karma because we bought Brent's car off of CL and that worked out too! Last year we demolished an entire brick and concrete patio and guess what....I put all the broken up crap on Craigs and people came and took it by the truckload....you know why? Because it was FREE! I often check the "wanted" section on CL and have made some nice pocket change selling some of my stuff that others need! We may not even need a dumpster for the kitchen demo....might just put it all on CL!
So yeah, it is true, I LOVE CRAIGSLIST!
image 2316589016-2
Bye Bye Volvo!    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/2316589016.html

No comments:

Post a Comment