Fab 5

Fab 5
The campbell crew

Friday, April 29, 2011

Ravens, Royalty and Reefer

Welcome to Bmore Jimmy Smith!
Well it has been a crazy 18 hours for me. I had to stay up late to see who my beloved Ravens took in the first round of the NFL draft. Much to our amazement Jimmy Smith, an amazing, 6'2" reefer loving cornerback was still there. From the looks of Jimmy's photo he will fit right in with our Ravens. Hey, it's not like we haven't had to offer a little player reforming in the past! I like him already....just look at his swagger! Went to bed at midnight.



David Beckham is smokin' hot!!!!!!
Woke up at 5 AM to get my Royalty on! Wow is all I can say. I loved every minute of it. It seems the twentysomethings don't "get it."    I "got it" in 1981 when I was almost a twentysomething and got up to watch Lady Di and Charles. This wedding seemed way cooler to me. Loved the convertable ride to the reception that William planned. And Kate really seemed to be having fun! Beatrice and Eugenie were over the top and I loved their ensembles. I am sure you can tell from the photo that David and I had a wonderful time. I am so honored to have been able to attend such a historical event.
But I must say I am a little tired so I think I shall nap.
Signed, Lady Margaret Muffin Brandford 
(no! that is not my stripper name too)




No comments:

Post a Comment