Fab 5

Fab 5
The campbell crew

Friday, April 15, 2011

Just the Girl I Ordered!

Allison Margaret: The girl I ordered!

I won't disclose when, in order to protect the innocent, but recently a "Mental Health" Day was taken by the Campbell Girls!  Allison is the best daughter and such good company. She has spent the better part of this spring her life being shuttled to her brothers' games and events. So it was with great pleasure that I spent a day with the girl of my life. I let her sleep in till 9! Then we watched some "What Not to Wear" episodes. Next, we went to the State Park and took an unintentional 6 mile hike. (Thought that trail was shorter!)


A photo of our shadow from the swinging bridge!
 Bought new nail polish at CVS and painted our toes. We finished the day with a trip to Opies for our first snowball of the season. It was a wonderful day filled with honest conversation, genuine laughs, and limitless love. I have often been overheard saying that Allison "is not the girl I ordered!" I mean she is such a tomboy, hates pink, and prefers to roughhouse with her brothers than to craft with her mother. But I love her more than life itself. She has been such a gift to this family and is actually JUST THE GIRL I ORDERED!

No comments:

Post a Comment